Welcome to Desert Wind Winery
We are open!
We will continue to comply with all the new guidelines and regulations as we navigate through the different opening phases.
RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL AHEAD TO ENSURE WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOU AND YOUR GUESTS 509-786-7277
Winter Patio Tastings
Covered, Heated outdoor tastings will be hosted for groups of five guests or fewer. BOOK ONLINE today or call the tasting room at (509) 786-7277 for additional availability.
Tasting Room & Gift Shop Sales
In person wine sales will remain available during normal business hours. Seasonal gift sets and custom boxes are also available.
Convenient, curbside pick-up is also available. Whether you place your order on the website or phone it in, it's placed in your vehicle with no contact when you arrive.
Spending more time at home means it's easier than ever to have your favorite wines shipped directly to your door. Place your shipping order from our website or by phone and have it in time for the holidays.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Here are some details about the experience we can off at this time and the steps we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety:
· Groups will be limited to 5 or fewer (as of 11/16/20) This includes children.
· Masks are to be worn by all guests until seated, as well as when visiting the restroom
· Wine Club allocations may be picked up during your tasting room visit or via curbside pick up
· Guests who are displaying symptoms or are not feeling well will be asked to return another time
COMPANY SAFETY PROCEDURES
All DWW employees will be following state guidelines of state health protocols. These include:
· Daily health screenings when arriving at work – checking temperature, cough, or shortness of breath
· Training on proper cleaning, hand washing, distancing etiquette, and posting best hygiene practices
· Washing hands before entering tasting rooms and regularly throughout shifts
· Maintaining 6 feet of separation from other individuals when possible
· Face masks have been provided and will be worn by our employees
· All areas in use will be regularly cleaned and disinfected
· Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water will be available to employees and customers
· For more information on how to help keep everyone safe, please see: