We are open! We will continue to comply with all the new guidelines as we navigate through the different opening phases.
OPEN AIR SEATING IN OUR BARREL ROOM
BOOK ONLINE today or call the tasting room for additional availability.
Indoor tastings will be hosted for groups of six guests or fewer.
Convenient, curbside pick-up is available Thursday - Monday 11am - 5pm
Spending more time at home means it's easier than ever to have your favorite wines shipped directly to your door.
Place your shipping order from our online shop or by phone.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
Here are some details about the experience we can off at this time and the steps we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety:
· Groups will be limited to 6 or fewer (as of 2/1/2021) This includes children.
· Masks are to be worn by all guests until seated, as well as when visiting the restroom
· Wine Club allocations may be shipped or picked up during your tasting room visit or via curbside pick up
· Guests who are displaying symptoms or are not feeling well will be asked to return another time
COMPANY SAFETY PROCEDURES
All DWW employees will be following state guidelines of state health protocols. These include:
· Daily health screenings when arriving at work – checking temperature, cough, or shortness of breath
· Training on proper cleaning, hand washing, distancing etiquette, and posting best hygiene practices
· Washing hands before entering tasting rooms and regularly throughout shifts
· Maintaining 6 feet of separation from other individuals when possible
· Face masks have been provided and will be worn by our employees
· All areas in use will be regularly cleaned and disinfected
· Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water will be available to employees and customers
· For more information on how to help keep everyone safe, please see: